Monday, October 26, 2009

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶


What I'm doing now?? Keep wasting my time facebook and chatting.
Seriously, I got no mood to do my assignments laaa....so sien o!!!
I got an animation assignment due on next Tuesday..yea..its on 3/11.
I want to finish it by this week pls! Heart heart..where you going o?
Oh..almost forget! I got online workbook which due on this Friday le..Sh*t la..Haven't touch it!
Waliu..everything come so suddenly one. November is coming lol. Thats mean it is a tough month.
4 assignments gonna due soon, means need to rush soon >.<
Can i skip November? Then straight go to December--Holiday--I love you!

Is week 11 now! 3 more weeks to go. Then finish one year! Hahaha..is damn fast lah.
Jiayou to myself laa..Assignments fast fast finish then go back btu lol. Motivation!!!

Doggie of the week^^

Videocall with Jeannette and that cute doggie^^

A lazy, small, cute doggie from neighbour~

Stop by here.
Nothing to sharing again and lazy too
>.<

2 comments:

buBBles on November 1, 2009 at 2:35 AM said...

Wei....ah mek!
Keep procrastinate your work ya?
No chatting for tomorrow then.
I will put appear off or offline. Guan you.
If not we all can't concentrate the work. Hehehehe.. That jean's doggie or yours one? The white one? So cute la???!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyoyo.....

Amy on November 1, 2009 at 2:44 AM said...

Turtle..you asking stupid question!
How come my dog will go to jea there??
Use pigu think also know la..isshhh..stupiak~
Hehe.. fine lol..no chat no wasting time^^
No see you tml..hahaha..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice