Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hellooooo


Yuhoo everyone!! I'm coming to re-alive my blog again. It is such a long time i din update my blog liu due to my laziness.



Recently, I should busy with tons of assignments. But.. but.. but.. I keep wasting my time for doing nothing everyday.
Haiz.. I should start to be hardworking by now. Motivate myself!!!
This semester gonna end soon.
Just hope everything goes smoothly although i din put any extra effort for those assignments.
Still got 4 weeks to go then my long long holiday is coming.
Cant wait for it!!!

Due to the endless of assignments, I seldom went out to play.
No more shopping time for me to enjoy. Sob sob!!
However, I still need to do my assignments until last minutes too.
Haiz.. How "efficient" i am!!! ><


During this few days, our house had appeared 6 little baby dogs.
Wuhoo.. How cute they are.
My aunty gonna give one to us to bring back to bintulu. How nice!!

White one! You be prepare ya!! I gonna get you soon^^


Recent me^^


To remind myself : Dont be lazy lazy to do assignments again and limit my time on Facebook and chatting><

I hope I can!!!

Motivate.. Motivate.. Motivate..
&
Fighting^^



Is time to sleep now. Good night everyone . Hugs^^



4 comments:

buBBles on October 23, 2009 at 2:29 AM said...

Hahaha..nai nai one. Got tons of assignment still can waste your time o.
Sure will panic when you do it last minutes. Hahahah... Well, your background and theme all very cute and "green" (suddenly think about my pet in pet society-GREENIES >.<
So, what can I say is----- Starting your work now and set a timetable on your assignment.
Noob High. Hehehe...
Take care and FIGHTING too!

Amy on October 23, 2009 at 2:43 AM said...

Haha..yes mom! I will lol. You always like to remind me~
Heheh..we got long time no play our pets lol- Greenies and Spotty^^
Anyway, assignments time is coming lol.
Motivate motivate. No worries^^
Pray hard, work hard and study hard!!
Good luck to us^^

buBBles on October 23, 2009 at 2:59 AM said...

Hahahaha...Hiao shi!!!
Still want to play your pet society after exam nie?
LOL...i have to see. By the way,
I might go back on 20th Dec!
Hurray....working hard ya!
Pray hard too... Hehehe... Thanks mom!

Amy on October 23, 2009 at 3:05 AM said...

Hahaha..i din say want to play o..Ble!!
Aiyoyo..you giving good news ya? hahah..
so fast oredi decide nie?
I back one month before you!
Hahah..5 5 come back o!!!
Miss you miss you^^XD

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice