Friday, June 25, 2010

❤ Bit Bit Relax ❤


Wuhooo..Take a deep deep breath!
At least bit relax now after fighting so hard with my assignments.
Finally!!!
(still left one but 90% done)


Time flies!
Gonna back to my home sweet home soon looo^^
However, I'm still left one unit exam to go. Looking forward to it since it's such a long time I didn't sit for exam loo..Excited!
Still wish I can do it well. Pray Pray (=

Recently fight so hard with my 3D and flash portfolio assignments.
Anyway, Im done with one and the flash have to touch up a little bit.
Well, I gonna say
bye bye to this semester and Welcome my holiday❤ ❤ ❤

Here are some little view of my 3D work--restaurant.








Satisfy with the still images but not the animation.
Anyway, it past ad!





Hmmm..was thinking what I going to do during my long long holiday.
My pig sibling not coming back, how bad she is! Kidding loo~
Nevermind, I wait you! I wait you! You gonna treat me good good when you coming back =p
Hahaha. + oil together ba^^
Our plan during holiday! Cannot break promise o.
I will always remind you!
Diet diet (=
Cheers^^

4 comments:

buBBles on June 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM said...

I coming. LOL
Your 3-D look so real hey. Keep it up huh.
Thumbs up thumbs up!!!!!!!!!
I thought you took the pic at restaurant at first. Hahahhaa....
You don happy till HIGH then cannot sleep to9 oo!
Heheh.
Don't worry. My sis back d.
You can ask her out with you but I don think she will oooooooo. No idea too.
+ oil with your the only one paper =)
Cheers. See ya on Dec.
Diet plan ON ON!!!!

Amy on June 26, 2010 at 10:53 PM said...

Lol..Really bit HIGH diao when you mention i took pic at a restaurant.
Hahaha..thanks piggy sibling^^
Hermmm.. out with your sis ya. I knew what you going to say ooooo..hmmm..you know i know!
Well, + oil with your job job too.
Busy earning money to buy me pressiessss^^ wahahah~
Diet good good ba ❤ ❤ ❤

buBBles on June 29, 2010 at 12:38 AM said...

Issshhh..keep mention with your pressie.
SI nai nai and ye ye you.
Buy one for me as well, plsssssssss!
Motivation for out DIET plan ba but take a good care ya.
DOn diet till peng liu~

Amy on June 29, 2010 at 8:21 PM said...

Lol..blek~ I wait for yours one, you wait for mine one lol. But you don forget is twoooo pressies ooo~
Wahahaha~ Diet in healthy way lol.
Sure wont peng laaa~
You dont work too much too although it help you slim down.
Hmmm..dont work till peng too~
Take good care too^^

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice