Monday, June 28, 2010

27.06.2010


Today just like a normal day to me. Woke up at noon until my piggy sibling woke me up! Si piggy me >.<

Was chasing Rice Family after woke up although I keep telling myself to study.But at least I opened the lecture slides there while playing the drama there! Issshhhh.. After that I was busy finding weird stuff about Maldives. Hahaha..Im curious with it since this island gonna sink soon. Wooo..Just wish I can visit there to explore the beautiful scene there and the important one is the reason why it gonna sink. Lol~ I'm so interested with this sink topic now~

At night, went to Spring again with brother and housemates for bubble tea. Haiz..The bubble tea there so so so SUCKS than BTU one. Confirmed!!! Kch ppl dont complaint Btu is a kampung. Even a bubble tea in BTU can win yours ad! (Proud)!!
Next destination, snooker and watching fifa. Still thought can watching fifa there but the place we sit is too far from TV, cant see clearly tho. How bored it is. Luckily I still can skype with piggy sibling. After that, we back home and I'm here to blogging. Wahaha~ Gonna off to bed soon too. Have to wake up early then.



Tomorrow have to study hard! Promise!!!And my piggy sibling too. Gonna busy working hard for her job then. Must be very tiring job huh. Try your best ya. Still want to tell you dont get so many shifts for a week loo. You will peng soon. Go negotiate working shift with your boss!Hahaha..Anyway, get more rest and take good care too.
❤❤❤



2 comments:

buBBles on June 29, 2010 at 12:36 AM said...

LOL, rice family rice family there.
Watching hard huh, don't care for the exam hooo!!!
You just really sooooo pig pig PIG.
The real PIG I ever seen before. Wahahaha.
Anyway, + oil with you only one paper!
You can do it.
You want me to negotiate it??
I don't think I can made it. Hahahaha.
What can I say is you are soooo rich man!
Still can skype with me via your hp. Dui~
But good that someone help me to watch more.
FIFA kaki, go go GOAL! Hahahahaha and yan jiu together.
By the way, don keep finding those sink sink sink prob.
Just made your wish come true.
Earn more $$$ then have a visit to that place baaa!
Lastly, working hard with your last paper. Bless you and you can enjoy your wonderful holis loooo!!!!
Take a good care too c=
P/S: Love and care for the environment plsss. Hehe

Amy on June 29, 2010 at 1:12 AM said...

Lol..Who ask you always telling me how far you had watch.
Make my heart itchy itchy want to watch too.
Okay loo.. I admit I'm so so pig o.
My mom always told me dont keep sleeping for so long, not good to body too.
Nah..no worries. Today I had finish so many chapters liu. But wish I got learn it into my brain.My brain just like wont work liu, so hard to memorize those points!!!
Hope so I can do it well~
Hmmm..you no try to negotiate, you never know looo.
Wahaha..not me rich k, is skype cheaper laa~ If i didnt chat with you, I will do nothing at there too. Like a vase there.
Somehow, still can see clearly for the tv. Only heard ppl screaming and just realised goal ad >.<
Wei..I really curious with the sink sink problem. Wahahah~ I want to know more about it^^
Anyway, thanks thanks ya and same to you too. Have a wonderful holiday there. I wont forget to ojibala with you during my bored holiday looo!!!

Why p/s me to love and care the environment?? I didnt dirtykan the environment too. Tell me the reason whyyyyy!!! Blekkkkk

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice