Sunday, July 4, 2010

Recent me ♥


I'm having holiday at my home sweet home right now. However, bit bit boring one. Most of my time is staying at home. Hmmm..

Really no activity at all. Other than staying at home, I only went to office to play game and read newspaper. Dui....I want go gai gai shopping. I want go to golf golf. I want abc milo and many many again!!!

Last night, went to pasar there for supper. Wulala..What a night, I ate a lot for my supper.
Uncontrollable! Ate a lot of HAMPSSSSS..Lovely and delicious one ♥

Was counting how many biji did i ate!
Total: 45 biji

After supper, rushing home to watch world cup. An exciting game nya.. Germany really play with strategy and also luck with them too. Wuhoo~ There are left 4 teams to fight for the champion. Must be chi ji one! I wish to watch all. (=

3 comments:

buBBles on July 4, 2010 at 6:11 PM said...

LOL...what for to counting there?
Really is JIA BA ENG daoooooooooooooooo....
Ane. Find lakia them out la.
If not.... Dui~ Must be lazy or what there?
Don find a reason to excuse for your holis plsss...
Enjoy more ya (=
+ oil.

Amy on July 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM said...

Hahaha..cos my sister said my table is full with the HAMPS Shells..
So she ask me counting there. Phew~
Ane..I didnt know who at btu dy. Lol~
Man man lai loo..Wont waste my 2 months holiday by not meeting any friends laa.
You enjoy more more too(=

Zophie Lee on July 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM said...

amy chai, u also dun lose to meet me ya...take care...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice