Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Am i wrong???!


I start to think lots of thing..whether im walking towards the wrong way. I dunno why, seriously!!! Keep thinking on my future on this few days!!! And i come out with those questions..

Start to thinking whether multimedia design is suitable to me?? I don't think so!!!
Y i will enroll for this course? To tell the truth, i never think twice for it during my long holiday. Because our school only offer this course for design student! that's y!!! Actually my parents got asking me whether that is wad i wan to study, I say No bcoz wad i wan is other design and lots better than this multimedia design. Y i never think to change skul? it is because of my personal problem!!! I dont think i like to doing anything about cartoon,games,storyboarding stuff..is totally not suit me!!!But this is almost the same thing i study now. My sis had asked me whether i feel happy and willing to take this course..nothing i can say..speechless!

My brain is in messy condition, a lot of negative view in my sight!
I feel so down!
I feel so stress!
I feel my heart is not on my studies!
I feel like want to quit..but that is impossible!
I feel so regret >.<

This is not a long-lasting feeling..but just my bad feeling in a short while. Yea..i can still manage to study it since i have learn and know many thing but just lack of confident and idea..
I should motivate myself as well in everything..Haiz...hope everything is gonna be fine to me.. I'm so appreciate to whatever i got in my life now,thanks Buddha and my family

8 comments:

on May 13, 2009 at 10:12 AM said...

愿佛菩萨的加持让你心清净无烦恼痛苦忧虑。
加油!多念佛号得定慧。。

buBBles on May 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

Darl..no matter what you decide, your parents and sibling sure will support your final decision.
Try to think carefully whether you are interested in this course or not.
Then change it earlier just like what I'm doing now.
Don't effect by me. Be yourself.
Don't let others help you to decide.
Be sure and follow what your heart say.
Cool down and think properly ya!!
Support you always!! Hug hug!!
Cheers up! Be CONFIDENT^^ Wuwu...

千旋之樂 on May 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM said...

似懂非懂~
加油!!
去寻到你的真道!现在路偏了点没关系,最重要是把他侨正!加油!

Amy on May 13, 2009 at 1:39 PM said...

杉:
Thanks a lot ya..im fine now..and you too! All the best and see you after 1 month=)

buBBles:
Sibling..im fine now..dun worry so much lol..
Im not affect by you lol..
Yea..decision is make by ourselves..
Just thinking those assignments are not interested by me!>.< That's y!
Maybe this is the first year,some subject i like and some i dislike.Try to learn to love it,finding fun on it!
Wont quit so easily!This is wad you told me last time.
Hmmm..wad i can do now is to finish this semester!
That's alright..Everything will be fine!
Feel so warm by now and thanks a lot.
Hug Hug and muacksss too!

千旋之乐:
谢谢你的加油。。
很同意,路偏了就应该去侨正!
我会加油的。。大家一起加油吧!

Mr. Kokolat on May 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM said...

aiyo amy chai, if u think like that means u study very diligently but u cant understand really deeply~ thats what i felt too few months ago... cause ppl like us, everyday enjoy enjoy and play play at school, we never really think which 1 we really like, all we do is just aiya this so easy, go study this ba, hahaha..

don worry lar, every ppl oso feel like this de, for example if mr A wants to become a doctor, so he go study doctor, but after few months, he feel that this course is too hard for him. then he will start to think is this really what i want? did i choose the wrong path? what i really wan to study and achieve in future? when human face problem, 1st thing is find jie kou and run away, hope to find alternative, hahahahaha~

but but, if u really wan to change, do it quickly lor~ later u study too deep hard to get yourself out

gambatte~

Anonymous said...

since u are taking this course..
No matter how tough u hav to work harder..
Frankly speaking..
whenever i saw u working on your assignments, i think you did a great job..(although criticize your work piece is always my hobby)..

haha..aiyo..3 years nia..very fast de..then go work for 世界广告lo...

Just-mine on May 18, 2009 at 5:45 PM said...

JiaYOU huh, no matter wad, frens n family will oways be there for you (:
choose the one u like, no regrets ^^
Face ur past without regrets
handle ur present with confident
& Prepare your future without fear (:
gambateh my dear frennnn, hugs !!

shark said...

傻婆~~加油哝~哈哈~
几久没有上来都不懂你酱压力的莫><..
想酱多烦恼烦恼做莫,多想我比较好><
不然我会吃醋的噢~哈哈~
决定对还是错都不要紧哝~
每条路都有自己接下去的路呗=)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice