Sunday, May 10, 2009

recent me


First of all..Hello to everyone ya!
Hmmm..today is Mother's Day..Wish every mom Happy Mother's Day.
Today, i woke up late! Although my sibling had wake me up..i din heard it..
Recently quite pig lol..I can sleep till my pillow cover come out,means my pillow is naked every morning..somemore..i got another pillow beside me again..that pillow also will turn naked when i woke up everyday! 我有酱坏睡吗?我自己也不知道。。

Next, talking about the stuff that i dont like!!! IS MY STUDIES..those ASSIGNMENTS!!!
Make me feel so stress everyday..Already got a lot if assignments lo..y still need to do those exercises again! Stupid-nya..
Drawing exercise--one piece of drawing only cost for 1 mark..So little!!!
1 piece need to spend RM 4.20 to print..but just only for 1 mark..Haiz...
Just forget about it!!!


SKIP!!!

仔细的想一想,现在就快要过半年了,
时间跑的快,人们永远都不知下一秒会发生什么事。
每个人都不断在成长,要珍惜自己的每一天,
身边的家人及朋友也不例外。

希望每个人都健健康康的成长!!!

是的。。今天是母亲节。 虽然没在妈妈的身边, 但是一通电话就能传达我的祝福了。我知道我应该是四个中,最后一个送上我的祝福给妈妈,因为我睡不醒咯。。哈哈哈。。我们还聊了不少东西呢。。
不久后,父亲节也要到了, 那时我也已经放假了,就在民都鲁了也。。好期待放假哦。。

Hmmm..from now on, i should work hard on my studies.I dun want to disappoint my parents.
I want to reach my target although it is a bit difficult to me but nothing is Impossible!
That's true! Work hard together my friends..
Cheers^^

4 comments:

buBBles on May 10, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

LOL..piggy you!!!Keep sleeping la!!!
Hahahaha...Anyway, ay least you've give her a call and talk much too!!!
Yea...can't waiting for father's day!
We all at bintulu lol! Wulala~ Happy nya!
My heart fly to my hometown lol!
Can't concentrate with my studies! Chiew~
Motivate motivate!!!!!!!
FIGHTING ya!!! Hug>.<
Cherish what we had right now!!! Wuwu~ Cheers =)

Amy on May 11, 2009 at 12:01 AM said...

Hahaha..pig lol..Blek!!!
Yealol..we are at bintulu during that week..
So happy!!!hmmm..cant wait for holiday lol..
Wish to enjoy much much!
Motivate ya!
Concentrate on our studies first ya..
Fighting!Fighting!
See you soon..Hug hug..

LSing90 on May 11, 2009 at 9:31 AM said...

pig pig
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

jia you jia you in ur studies
^^

ur bog d song so nice^o^

Amy on May 12, 2009 at 10:50 AM said...

hahaha..you also like to sleep ma..pig pig too^^

+oil in your studies too ya..
then can enjoy holiday lol..yeah!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice