Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free time and lazy me!!!


Suddenly feel so boring in bedroom..But not willing to sleep..How come?? The important thing is I din even want to do my homework..phew~ I should motivate myself and learn to use up my time correctly! Hmmm..wad im doing now is acc my sibling to discuss a drama idea with her..Obviously, our chatting is more than discussing..100% sure! We got a lot to chat everyday..din miss for a day to chat..and we are more active during midnite..haven 2am wont off to bed! Is too bad to our health lol!!! I have class for Later--9.30am..a boring class coz no assignment in progress now.. so, im not so worry or watever for the class..juz lengang-lengang go to class,switch on pc,then start to chatting and playing again! Then wait for the class to end..
Hmmm..Suddenly discover on my bag, feel so weird. My bag din even have any paper or book..but got lots of other things..This is wad i bring to skul everyday!!!

Lets have a look!!!

Before open it..it is look like that..

After open it, its looks like that.
Inside got ojibala thing but not a paper or books.

If my bag i stolen by someone..sure that person is very lucky coz those digital stuff in my bag cost a lot >.< so, I will take a good care for my bag! hahahah..

Chiew~ is time to bed now!
~GOOD NIGHT~



3 comments:

LSing90 on May 6, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

my beg is full of pappers>~<
many homework ar~~
shuang moh u~~
hahahahahaha~~

buBBles on May 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM said...

Adui~ Still awake there! Ya lol!
Keep chit chatting and discussing for our assignment! Chiew~
Your bed is full of purse and also hard disc! Wow..By the way, my mickey too! Hahahah...
Why don you put junkies since you like it a lot!
But have to control yourself lol! Hehehe...
Stay cool in your class o as your bag "COOL"!!!!
See you soon! Hug hug and take care!

Amy on May 6, 2009 at 12:59 PM said...

LSing90:
hahaha..you got lots of papers o..i know too!!! my homework usually no nid paper one..hahaha~~~

buBBles:
hahaha..yalol..chit chatting and discussing!
We always stay up late..chiew~
Hehe..my bag is used to keep those thing lo..not a paper or books..
Hahaha..y u know that is your mickey o? cute!!!
No junkies inside bag but got sweets lol..hihi!
Stay cool too and see ya!muahahaha..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice