Wednesday, March 24, 2010

...


Hmmm..being so bored right now.
Thats why I wanna update my blog =)
So far, studies life still ok one! However, assignment time is coming soon. BAD!
I got a quiz test for next week. Hope I can score full although it just little mark only.

I have lots of assignment to be due before the mid-sems break.
I dont want to make myself rush until the last day,however, I still cant even GENERATE the energy of doing my assignments >.< Later want to cry again! Ooppss..
Mom, I want go back after week 7, on hor?! As I have told you at airport before boarding that day(that's just the way not to make myself to cry at there >.<)
Sounds so funny right now!!Hahaha..

Recent class, consider as we have learn something new. We gonna do shooting soon. Hahaha..Feel excited with it =)
This week in 3D class learn to draw chair. Still not bad for my chair but a bit senget senget one. Satisfied!! Phew~



It just the 3rd week for me at here. However I had spent so much money liu. T__T
Remind myself not to go out eating again. Gonna become pig one lol.
I want to save money and try my best to on diet lol.
Really gain weight in just a short time. HATE IT!
Fats!! Go away please~ I dont want be friend with you.

Fighting on my studies and FATS!!!

2 comments:

buBBles on March 29, 2010 at 12:45 AM said...

You so funny.
Still mention with your mom to back on week 7 and it won't made you cry. LOL.
+ oil in your studies.
That 3D really nice.
Teach me next time.
And FIGHTING with our fats too^^ Hahahahah
Hug babe^^

Amy on March 29, 2010 at 1:10 AM said...

Haha. Dont laugh me pls.
I will going back maybe on the day those assignments DUE.
Hope I can finish them as fast as possible.
Hmmm..I still prefer my apple more than this chair. Lala..
Sure can teach you when free however I had owe you so many times dy ho~
Anyway, fighting hard on our studies first! + oil^^
Hug hug for you too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice