Thursday, March 11, 2010

Schooling



So far so far, it just my week 1 for my Year 2 studies. Phew~ Everything just so so only. I only got an off day which is on Tuesday. But the most chek one is I need to wake up early everyday as my class all start at 8.30am. T__T

For this semester, I finally got a final exam for only one unit. =) However, there are a lot of assignments coming soon. Haiz.. I dislike assignments la! During my first day for attending Internet Technologies class, I almost fall asleep in class as I keep yawning there and listen nothing inside the class. This is the only unit which got exam and it is non-design unit. While for the other 3 design units, although din have exam but there are 6 assignments which 50marks each. Oh my god! Pressure one )= I should put more effort on my assignments.

How I wish I have graduate dy and there is no more assignments around me anymore. Duh.. Although I dislike my course so much but no choice at all now. I'll try my best to study it. Wish can get a credit or better but not a fail for me! Pray hard and work harder.


FIGHTING!!!

Buddha will always there to lead my way. Pray pray and study hard^^


2 comments:

buBBles on March 11, 2010 at 11:01 PM said...

Wulala~ Cheers up and everything goes smoothly slowly. Yea... am agree with you too.
That IT lecturer also made me sleepy. No point to listen what he talking about but 7 told me that the chapter in the back is more essential within the whole units.

FIGHTING together!
Buddha will always there to protect you and I sure will give you a fully support too. Hehehe.
+ oil! Study hard^^

Amy on March 12, 2010 at 12:17 AM said...

Yalol. Really talking with no point one. Should be the front chapter look very easy, the hardest part maybe at the back too. Wuwu~ I wish i can did it well^^

Fight Fight together!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice