Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 2 - 15.03.2010


Monday should consider as my busy day among a week. Cos I having 2 subjects today which are Internet Technologies and 3D In Modeling and Environment. I hate early class which always start on 8.30am, however, I still need to wake up early!! =(

During the
IT lecture class, no doubt! Really will make me fall asleep as the lecturer talking so softly and the class quite big. By the way, I cant even see the words at the teaching screen in front. Okay, it just 3rd row for me, but I cant even see clearly too. Thats why it will make me fall asleep. After class, went to breakfast with brother. He so bad! Asking me to go to buy for him and he just sitting there waiting for me. Issshhhh.. Nai nai one!!

Noon time having
3D class, It sounds so hard cos we gonna learn to use new software which is AutoDesk Maya software. At first really see nothing but after trying to use it, it looks fun. Our first tutorial is drawing a 3D Apple. Spending 3 hours to draw an apple in class until don want leave the class. Really fun and I'm so satisfy with my 3D apple. Wahaha =)


By now, its good that I have found some fun on my subjects during this semester. Hope I can continue finding more fun during class. Wuhooo =)

*p/s: Assignments haven't come, you never know where the hardest part is!*

Wish me luck and Thanks Buddha for giving me so many lovely and helpful friends around me. Appreciate it^^

2 comments:

Unknown on March 16, 2010 at 7:41 PM said...

jia you ba~~~~~~ xDDD

buBBles on March 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM said...

Wow...your 3D apple freaking nice. Issssshhh!!!
FIGHTING with your studies huh^^

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice