Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hate this few weeks


Nowadays, i got so many assignments need to do coz gonna due soon! Haiz..nobody can help me also..T.T
This few days, in class, lecturer wan to see our assignments progress..but..honestly..i din have anything to show to lecturer.. i will only say I FORGET!! hahaha..
I always sleep lately this few days. The most late is 5.30am..because something had happen ! >.<
Besides that, i still got time to go play squash and ping pong with yit hie them after my class..I went to kitty room to steal her T-shirt because i din bring mine..First time to play squash..quite nice! but i still prefer badminton lor..i went home at 7pm after squash..then have my shower and goin to PizzaHut for diner. I had swallow many pizza..non-stop eating! after that, back home to start my assignments again!
On saturday, i had follow kitty and yien ping them to church..because they told me got food to eat..hahaha..both of them are so bad, din told me something as they wan to give me surprise but luckily jelly had told me..hehe..at there quite nice oso lo..but im not a christian..after church, i went to skul hostel lo..While waiting for my bro to pick me up, i had finish the salad tat made by kitty and yien ping..thanks a lot ya! I back home at 11pm+, then continue to stick my parrot at midnite..still got some problem on it >.<

The thing i had done for this few days :

Drawing geometric shape.. got no idea on it
but enjoying playing with my colorful marker pens!

The parrot in color!!i did it for few days..Finally!

The postcard draft i did it today >.<


Anyway, the due date is coming soon..and holiday also coming soon..Hope i can do well for my assignments then i can went back to btu for holidays..hehehe..

*p/s : want to save money because of my assignments! Mr. Ken Chai, dun always ask me chia u makan!!! Blek

7 comments:

buBBles on April 6, 2009 at 2:53 AM said...

Hahahha...sibling. Many assignments to complete before holiday ya!!
+ oil and all the best.
Really have to do and pray hard^^
I like your parrot. Look nice.
And that storyboard is nice too!!
Keep going. Don't give yourself too much pressure on it.

FIGHTING and take a good care.
Muahzzz and hug hug>.<
Having holiday soon! Wulala

Amy on April 6, 2009 at 3:02 AM said...

Hehe..absolutely! too many assigments to do T.T
u gonna finish urs lo..i hvn yet leh..
Hehe..the parrot still got a bit cacat lo..
Anyway, wan to say thanks to you since u have give me so many ideas for my assignments.

Keep going too!Study hard ya..
Hugss and muakzzz!!

Just-mine on April 6, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

jia u jia u jia u ~!
evyone gonna jia u (:
all the best in evything ^^

Amy on April 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM said...

jas jas..jia you o!
all the best to everyone^^

LSing90 on April 6, 2009 at 6:15 PM said...

haha~colurful parrot
nice oo~
hahaha~

my salad delicious le~
XD
include me n yien ping d tears n blood~
kaka

Amy on April 6, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

hahaha..thanks ya..give u two a muakz lo..
one only..sendiri divide ya..
got blodd and tears o..nowonder so nice la..hahah..

Miss Celine on April 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM said...

Look like so interesting and fuuny. Hope my dad allows me to study this course before. haha...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice