Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recently


March is going end soon..this week is my week 5 study. I'm having lots of assignments but I'm so lazy to touch it..all those assignments is going to due on Friday,week7. Hope i can do well for it..but just hope..din have mood to do it at all..where is my heart going???
This few days keep thinking to play..wanna keep fit..recently,i had playing baddy, jogging at Botanical Garden, visiting to Damai Resort..that why i din even touch my assignments..phew~wanna playing last minutes again..din have any initiative on my studies!! Although i got attend all the classes,wad im doing is online..facebook..ebuddy..blogspot..bla bla bla..sleeping can be done on every Friday morning class..I only can be hardworking for the Friday noon class..coz we have cam-whore for every time..is not for fun but for class exercise..everyday doing flash video..quite interesting but tired to edit those pic..but when u finish it..u will feel surprise for urself that you can did so well for it!I dunno wads going on for the flash edit,keep asking my fren to teach me..keep hanging up my hands to asking the lecturer come come come..bit paiseh oso..Everyday having my class like that..no different also..
Alright..write till here..Upload some pic to share with you guys..

Lecturer seems like sleeping coz here eyes was not looking at the screen
Sshhhhh...

My Digital design assignment..juz a mock up
but it had spent many hours for me! 做到好敷衍哦!



Entrance of Botanical Garden

Butterflies around there (botanical garden)
cant see the butterflies then zoom it!


The jogging path (longest 1.6km )>.<

Massage path..we spent more time at here..so hard to walk!

Bridge oso full with stone >.<

View of Damai Puri

Beach^^


My cousin and I

Swimming pool at Damai Resort

Share till here ya..Enjoy! Hope i can do well for my assignments! Pray for me^^


6 comments:

LSing90 on March 31, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

eeee
sendiri go play ar~shi zai lo~haha

me oso gt one assignment due in tis fri
but~hvnt finish
TT

Amy on March 31, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

hehehe..ystrdy go play de leh cz i din hv cls..hahaha..dun so jealous mo..
mine assignment due on 17/4...T.T

Unknown on March 31, 2009 at 2:50 PM said...

go play ah...
no good...
XD

Amy on March 31, 2009 at 3:13 PM said...

hahah..lama lama one time ma..
din have ST to go then i go beach lo..hahah

Just-mine on April 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM said...

nice beach ~!
and JiaYOU yea (:
cant meet u ed coz im leaving on the 15th ):

Amy on April 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

hehe..nice scenery!
duh..cant meet u lol..
why u so fast leave? T.T
All the best to you ya!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice