Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aarrghhh >.< !!


I had gained weight
how come so fast?
haven reach one month already increase weight!
Haiz..
nowadays,mouth quite itchy..
i should control myself and stop it..
otherwise many people will say me fat again..
Wuwu~ so hard to keep fit..
feel like my weight is important than my studies!
i care my weight more than study >.<
why why why?? how how how??

p/s: for those who are try to Keep Fit or On Diet..try hard and JIA YOU to control yourself and take care for own health too^^

8 comments:

LSing90 on March 17, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

jia you la~XD

Amy on March 18, 2009 at 12:23 AM said...

thanks ya<3

Unknown on March 18, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...

hor```
oso wan jian fei liao
haha
jiayou la``

Amy on March 18, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

ScorpioVin: hehe..thanks ya..

Anonymous said...

aiHa~~
hahahahhahaa``
gain liao ahh????
wuiseh~~ ahmoi~~
fat fat d take photo let me c c hei~
haha`` april come back no nid limteh liao~
c me lim is ok liao~ haha``keep fit gua~~

buBBles on March 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM said...

Why should all the girls always caring about those freaking hell weight??
Even me too.
Anyway, at least we have to diet in a healthy way.
がんばって! 最愛の友よ、祝福を捧げる。

LSing90 on March 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

april back to btu
dun go limteh la
juz need to dabao 4 me jiu hao
hahaha
help u keep fit le
c me so good gua~hahaha

Just-mine on March 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

hahahaha =DD
my mouth non stop eating oso =X
can eat = happy ..
so dun k bout the KG .. hahaha XD
exercise more jiu hao XD

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice