Monday, March 2, 2009

First day to school


Today, i need to go school earlier although my class is start at 1.30pm.
I go there early bcoz i want fix my stuff. They wan my SPM result..what the....
so lama lo just want to have my result.

When i reach there, im going to student admin there to do these thing.
Gosh~so crowded! Many people at there wait for their turn.
I dun care, just squeeze in. My turn now, they calling my name..so shit that they still want my SPM result, otherwise they will pending my enrollment.
So, i need to go photostat again.walk from a building to another building.
So hot la..whole body sweat. Luckily, i have done!
then i went back home with brother. Want to have my shower coz i din have my shower in the morning.

I have class in the afternoon. So boring! the lecturer only explain and go through the unit outline..bored bored!
but this week no tutorial, so can back home early. So happy.

Today, no homework to do,nothing to play.
tomorrow no school again..nice nice! can sleep more again^^

5 comments:

buBBles on March 2, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

Hahahah...same as me!
Very long and tiring day!!
Anyway, try hard together!
FIGHTING^^

Amy on March 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM said...

hahahah..yea!
study hard together..
FIGHTING!!

LSing90 on March 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM said...

yalo~no tutorial can go home early ~
hahaha
so shuang~
xd

Amy on March 3, 2009 at 1:44 PM said...

hahah..samsa sama no tutorial..
nice nice!!

Anonymous said...

luckily i knew someone there...can done within 2 minutes without any sesak in the people mountain people sea..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice