Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tiring...Assignment...Shyt >.< !!!


Tuesday--a free day for me coz i din have class...I went to play baddy at 4pm with friends...Damn tired oso~ Nearly 7pm i just reach home!! Gonna do my 3D birdie assignment coz i haven start it.. I got no idea for it..haiz!! Mr.owl.. Mrs.parrot..little hummingbird..Y your outlook so macam punya?? phew~ Draw, Cut, Paste..keep repeating same thing..until no mood..energy loss..so tired..so hungry and sleepy oso..
I just done two birds then going to off to bed coz oredi 3.15am..I need to wake up at 7am and finished all them then goin to skul..when i reach skul, my friend told me the class is cancelled and change to Saturday..WTF.. V.K, y u din told us earlier.. All of us rush for our thing till midnite, y u wanna change to Saturday? Aarrgghhh.. u are wasting our time to go to skul by juz go there and looking at the notice u stick on the door..you can either cal us or email or post on BB there since u got ask for many kind of contact info from us! y u so 'clever' till sticking a notice at the door..Haizzz..Speechless..Nvm..just forget it.. so lazy to have a class on saturday la...Haiz...

Current mood: /\/\00DY

7 comments:

LSing90 on March 25, 2009 at 10:59 PM said...

ur teacher so 'clever' punya d
xd

Amy on March 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

haha..yalo..is toooooo 'clever' lo..haiz..

Unknown on March 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM said...

= =

Just-mine on March 27, 2009 at 2:22 PM said...

jia u jia u =DDD

buBBles on March 27, 2009 at 3:52 PM said...

Yea..huh!
I knew the feeling. Nevermind. I might go to uni on sat too^^
Somehow, I had lotsss of assignment have to hang up before the tution free week too!
Just pray that I can pass my course coz the mark is really important for me!!
Try hard and study hard ya! Pray pray
FIGHTING together sibling^^
Lalalala..hug hug!

Anonymous said...

aisi~~wo bi jiao cong ming ehhh??
haha~~ke lian~~
midnite slp and wake up early
but then no cls~~
SAYANG YI XIA HEI~ haha``
jia you loh hei~~~~

Amy on March 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM said...

Scorpiovin:
= =

JASmine:
thanks ya dear..jia you for ur life too..

buBBles:
yealo..really is shit! hehe..good lo you will go uni on sat..wan suffer on weekends then suffer together lo! hehe..that is good to hang up all those assignments before tuition free week coz after that u can just enjoy ur holiday..
huhu..my assignment mark oso very important to me..cz we two din have final exam!pray for you and me..
study hard together sibling!!
FIGHTING^^
Hug and muahzzz

Fish0503:
haiz..really so dulan lo..
u nid sayang sayang me..
then when i back, i chia u bubble tea..
hehe..my heart good leh..
+ oil on ur study too..
miss ya..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice