Monday, March 2, 2009

I hate it!


The day to back Kuching has come. I didn't like today (1st March 2009)

i had wake up early, about 5.30am because gonna playing golf in the early morning.
Get ready for everything then going to downstairs. I feel so shocked that my dad had woke up early than my mom. He had prepared breakfast for us, mee and a glass of Milo. Long time din drink the Milo that prepared by my parents since i finish my middle school..Hahaha..
After breakfast, is time to going to golf club lo. Going out to take my golf shoes. The sky still very dark, coz still very early.
Reach golf club. 7am start play.
The weather quite good. I played very lousy.
Finished the game at 11am something.
then have my lunch at golf club.
After that, im going into the ladies changing room to sleep..hehehe..
nobody knew that i sleep at there, might be sleep there for half hour lo..
suddenly my sis come into the changing room to wake me up cz want go home lo..
then i just realized my bro have called me for three times but i din answer it.

skip skip skip...lazy type..

after have my bath, watching tv, online, go out to send something to other people that i dont know. Nearly evening, is time to go out dinner together then go airport.
At airport, I had saw many friends who all study in same school! all same flight..hahaha..

Our flight is at 7.50pm. Three of us sit at the last row! Memang a special offer!
Flying in a bad weather. Feel like sitting in a pirate ship! scary and fun!
Reach Kch, uncle come to pick up us. Then back home.
Wan to tidy up our bedroom, but i just swept the floor only.
After a while, nearly 12am lo..laid on my bed, sending message, send till fall asleep!

That's all for my day!

2 comments:

buBBles on March 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

Wow...sibling!
Going to start your uni life huh!
All the best and good luck ya!!! Hehehe..
Me too! My parents also did the Milo for us in the early morning before we went to school!
Miss it so much!^^

Amy on March 2, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

hahaha..u too sibling!
oredi reach week 2 for u course lo!
all the best to you too and study hard!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice