Friday, March 13, 2009

Tired!!!


Oh..I'm so tired today..Gggrhh..today having my class in the early morning! So sleepy,MAN!!>.<I cant wake up so early lah!!! chiew.. Reach school at about 8.30am. Class at 6th floor..100% i wont use the staircase to climb to 6th floor!!Sure using lift lo. Reach there..the class still been locked..my friends were waiting in another class kosong..Gosh..i only saw 3 people inside there, that's mean im the 4th one..Not Bad..im not the last one!glad^^ We all wait till nearly 9am just only saw the shadow of the lecturer flies over our eyes..She is LATE!!
Going to start our class,at first not so boring but... We were going to watch the video of Design. Omg..49.24 mins for tat video..I had fall asleep at 20mins something. Other people din sleep,except Me! I had slept till th
e video finished..heheh..

The class had dismiss..called my driver bro to pick me up..Then we two going to have our lunch before back home. On the way home, we had done stupid thing, playing with the camera. Brother driving sambil take pic for me..hahaha..


Back home to have my shower. Wait for 2.30pm coming, then going to skul again. I had late to class.Missed up the 3D cartoon! I only saw the last part..wuwu~ Next, we all had to do a Flash video..quite interseting..but is hard to do lah..But finally i had done mine..muahahaha..
Finish my class then back home..all the way traffic jam! After dinner, i had fall asleep..sleep till 10pm something cz feel my head so heavy..lazy to wake up >.<

After that, i start my blogging..heheh..stop at here!!lazy type lor..

Good nite everyone..zzZzzzZzzZz..

10 comments:

Unknown on March 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

wah``
ur bro kaki``
XD
don wan slp earlier lah
now cant wak up
hiak hiak
遲到會做么嗎??
打你??XD

Amy on March 14, 2009 at 10:54 AM said...

Scorpiovin:
迟到当然不会怎样咯。。老师才不管你有来还是没来嘞。。哈哈哈

buBBles on March 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM said...

Wah...my respone same with Alvin!
Your brother kaki so "Geng".
Can drive it as that way. Are you drinking bubble tea there??
You still slim lol! Jus control it as that way!
Hahahaha...Working hard together! >.<

Amy on March 14, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

buBBles:
hehe..Geng leh my bro kaki.So pro driving as that way!! im drinking Ice Lemon Tea only lol.
hahaha..not so agree with u,i gain weight d..
you also control urself too!
Working hard together..Cheers^^

LSing90 on March 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM said...

drink ice lemon tea sendiri lah~
c pecah liao lo
yiseh

so geng a~
slp till 放学
哈哈哈
me dun dare to slp le
no ppl slp d
sendiri slp wil paiseh><
XD

Amy on March 15, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

hahaha..dun see pecah so fast mo..

hehe..u dun dare sleep o..then u still dare reply me msg while in cls leh..waiya..no different oso..haha..my bag big big wa..can 挡住my head..lecturer din saw it leh..

LSing90 on March 16, 2009 at 7:47 AM said...

tat different ma
many ppl play sms le~
tat amo lecturer gd gd one
wont angry d
hehe

Amy on March 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

haha..who care u play hp in uni o..wakaka^^

Anonymous said...

aiHa wo de dear ahh~
climb the staircase to 6 floor
sure u can lose weight liao marh~
then u can drink more eat more liao marh~
haha...
pro bro pro leg =DDD

Amy on March 17, 2009 at 10:14 PM said...

hahaha..wan me seven early eight early climb to 6th floor o..dun wan la..climb til thr oso 迟到咯。。哈哈哈

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message!
Appreciate it =)

 

Oº°‘¨¢ºØレєşƬɢムŁz ¨‘°ºO Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice